Are you a homebuyer?
Here is the process to buy a home:
- Meet in-person or via Zoom to discuss your plans and home search criteria.
- Get pre-qualified with a lender.
- View homes in your customized search portal and choose which homes you would like to tour.
- Meet in-person or via video to tour homes and pick out the right home for you!
Make an Offer
- Once your offer is accepted and you are under contract, we provide you with information to deposit your Earnest Money Deposit.
- You will call a licensed home inspector to schedule the home inspection within contract deadlines (we can provide you with a list of recommended inspectors).
- We will send the contract to your lender and your lender will be in touch with all items they require from you to close your loan. Lender will order the appraisal.
- You will shop around for insurance rates and provide insurance information to your lender.
- We will obtain property disclosures and send them to you for review and signatures, and answer any questions found in the disclosures.
- Title is ordered to verify there are no liens against the property and it can be deeded to you with clear title. You will review any covenants on the property to make sure you can abide by any covenants set with the area.
- If the property has a HOA, all HOA documents will be provided to you to review to ensure you will have no issues with the HOA rules and regulations.
- Once the home inspection is complete, we will review the report with you and discuss the items you would like to ask the seller to complete on an Inspection Objection.
- Once you and the seller have agreed upon inspection items, you both will sign an Inspection Resolution.
- Closing and final walk through will be scheduled.
- Lender will complete the loan and provide you with a Closing Disclosure of your closing cost breakdown.
- We will obtain paid receipts for the repairs agreed upon in the Inspection Resolution.
- You will complete a final walk through with Brian, then head to closing.
- You will sign all loan and closing documents, then be given keys to your new home!